||Customer Service Representative
||This position is located in Broomfield, CO. The dress code is casual.
Be a part of Network Global Logistics Express division, one of the country’s largest Next Flight Out, ground expedite, and Service Parts Logistic providers. NGL serves companies directly and is also the sole provider of FedEx Sameday services, the primary provider
to FedEx for next flight out services, expedited ground deliveries, and service parts logistics in the United States. Our company operates through partnerships with hundreds of domestic and international agent partners that provide courier pickup, and delivery
services on behalf of NGL, and all of the major commercial airlines for air haul lift.
Our 24x7 Global Control Center is now hiring for service-oriented individuals who are career-minded and who enjoy a challenging and dynamic environment. This position works to solve a full range of logistics challenges by engaging with customers and/or agents.
We are currently hiring Logistics Coordinators ( Customer Service Representatives) for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts. The position pays $16 to $18 per hour, depending on experience, plus a shift differential for 2nd and 3rd shift.
Individuals who are available for the 3rd shift (overnight shift) are in demand and are encouraged to apply as soon as feasible.
• Handle incoming customer requests via phone, email and website with a sense of urgency and attention to detail
• Using NGL’s proprietary logistics management platform, process, monitor, and manage critical customer shipments for the medical, aerospace, telecommunications and high tech industries
• Communicate with customers and agents in a professional and courteous manner
• At least 1 year of customer service experience
• Must be at least 18 years old and have a high school diploma or GED
• Be proficient in: Microsoft-Word, Excel, Outlook & data entry and type 30 WPM
• Knowledge of US and world geography and time zones is preferred
• Call Center experience is preferred
• Must have outstanding communication, customer service, and organizational skills
• Be able to operate in a fast-paced and demanding environment
• Be flexible - with the ability to work additional hours as business requires
Network Global Logistics offers a complete benefits package, including:
• Competitive compensation
• Vacation (PTO)
• Paid Holidays
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Opportunity for advancement
• Employee Assistance Program
• Life insurance and disability
• 401(k) plan (immediate enrollment – no waiting period)
NGL is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, age, sex or disability.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
||Send This Job to a Friend