||Customer Solutions Consultant
||Our 24x7 FedEx Same-day Service Center is now hiring for service-oriented individuals who are career-minded and who enjoy a challenging and dynamic environment. This position works to solve a full range of logistics challenges by engaging with customers
Network Global Logistics (in conjunction with our parent company MNX Global Logistics), is the country's largest Next Flight Out service. NGL serves companies directly and is also the sole provider of FedEx Same-day services, the primary provider to FedEx for
next flight out services, expedited ground deliveries, and service parts logistics in the United States.
Our company operates through partnerships with hundreds of domestic and international agent partners that provide courier pickup, and delivery services on behalf of NGL, and all of the major commercial airlines for air haul lift.
We are currently hiring for a 2nd shift position, as noted further below. The starting hourly wage is $14.00 to $16.00 per hour, depending on experience, plus shift differential pay.
2:30 pm to 10:30 pm / 3 pm to 11 pm - Tuesday to Saturday
2:30 pm to 10:30 pm / 3 pm to 11 pm - Sunday to Thursday
•Handle incoming customer requests via phone, email and website with a sense of urgency and attention to detail.
•Using NGL’s proprietary logistics management platform, process, monitor, and manage critical customer shipments for the medical, aerospace, telecommunications and high tech industries.
•Communicate with customers and agents in a professional and courteous manner.
•Answer inbound customer calls within a specified number of rings.
•Communicate and follow established Standard Operating Procedures.
•Obtain accurate payment information from customers.
•Perform call-backs to customers, to provide updates of order status, on an as-needed basis.
•Communicate to Lead CSR/Shift Supervisor/Manager unusual occurrences, emergency situations, and any situation that could disrupt the level of operations and/or customer service.
•Must be at least 18 years old
• A High school diploma or GED is required
• 1-2 years of customer service experience
• Be proficient in: Microsoft-Word, Excel, Outlook & data entry and type 35 WPM
•Intermediate to advanced computer navigation skills, and experience with online systems
•Ability to multi-task and prioritize, while speaking with customer
• Must have outstanding communication and organizational skills
• 1-3 years of retail, customer facing, or inside sales experience is preferred
•Working knowledge of Next Flight Out (NFO) courier industry and operations, including knowledge of airports and commercial airlines is preferred
• Knowledge of US and world geography and time zones is preferred
• Must be able to spend 90% of time sitting. The Customer Solutions Consultant uses a computer and telephone (headset) frequently; repetitive typing and hand movements are required
Network Global Logistics offers a complete benefits package, including:
•Medical, dental, and vision insurance
•Opportunity for advancement
•Employee Assistance Program
•Life and disability insurance
•401(k) plan (immediate enrollment – no waiting period)
NGL is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, age, sex or disability.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
||Send This Job to a Friend