||Shipment Dispatcher Coordinator
||Network Global Logistics (NGL) - an MNX Global Logistics Company, is currently looking for two Traffic Coordinators (Shipment Dispatcher Coordinators) to join our team. The TCs will work in the heart of our FedEx Same-day Service Center. This position
conducts operational processing and quality control operations on the FedEx Same-day shipment orders, generated by Customer Solution Consultants (CSCs).
• Dispatches shipment orders for FedEx Same-day shipments via computer system to appropriate Regional NGL Station or NGL agent, based upon geographic location, workload and specific operational conditions such as weather, traffic or special events
• Continually monitors timely completion of operational tasks and benchmarks during the processing of FedEx Same-day shipment orders, to include but not limited to: shipment pick up, shipment airline drop/recovery and shipment delivery.
• Initiates agent/regional station communication, to prevent operational errors and/or service issues. Act as a liaison between field operations and customer service staff, to communicate pertinent information which may impact operations.
• Initiates Proof of Delivery (POD) calls and customer contact calls, as required.
• Reviews incoming FedEx Same-day shipment orders, to ensure compliance with established operational guidelines and procedures. Coordinates required corrections with FedEx Same-day CSCs.
Hourly pay is $12.50 to $13.50 per hour, depending on experience, plus a shift differential.
Tuesday to Saturday - 2:30 pm to 10:30 pm
Tuesday to Saturday. Tuesday to Friday - 3 pm to 11 pm & Saturday 2:30 pm to 10:30 pm
•Must be at least 18 years old
• A High school diploma or GED is required
• 1-2 years of customer service experience
• Be proficient in: Microsoft-Word, Excel, Outlook & data entry and type 35 WPM
•Intermediate to advanced computer navigation skills, and experience with online systems
•Ability to multi-task and prioritize, while speaking with customer
• Must have outstanding communication and organizational skills
• 1-3 years of retail, customer facing, or inside sales experience is preferred
•Working knowledge of Next Flight Out (NFO) courier industry and operations, including knowledge of airports and commercial airlines is preferred
• Knowledge of US and world geography and time zones is preferred
• Must be able to spend 90% of time sitting. The Traffic Coordinator uses a computer and telephone (headset) frequently; repetitive typing and hand movements are required
Network Global Logistics offers a complete benefits package, including:
•Medical, dental, and vision insurance
•Opportunity for advancement
•Employee Assistance Program
•Life and disability insurance
•401(k) plan (immediate enrollment – no waiting period)
NGL is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, age, sex or disability.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
||Send This Job to a Friend