||Emergency Case Manager/Individual Deployment Support Specialist
||Standard Office Hours
Emergency Case Manager/IDS Specialist serves as the designated POC for an individual Sailor or family to support them in obtaining necessary services before, during and after Individual Augmentee (IA) assignments, or supports them in obtaining necessary
services for current status and future permanent transitions in times of emergent needs. Serves as a liaison with other military community agencies
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Associate’s degree in a social science or related field OR Two years’ equivalent experience
- Demonstrated experience providing advocacy or case management
- Experience working with family programs, military, or civilian social service agencies
- Shall maintain a valid, unrestricted motor vehicle license and be physically able to perform all contractual duties
This position requires access to U.S. Government facilities and systems. U.S. Citizenship, a valid driver's license, transportation, and auto insurance are required.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service ; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Interpersonal Skills - Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Initiative - Volunteers readily; Undertakes self-development activities; Seeks increased responsibilities; Takes independent actions and calculated risks; Looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; Asks for and offers help when needed.
Physical Demands: Works in office areas. Sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. Uses personal computer, telephones, copiers, printers and other office equipment. The employee must occasionally lift
and/or move up to 10 pounds.
Work Environment: The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Zeiders Enterprises, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
||Send This Job to a Friend