||JOB SUMMARY: Program and develop PLC programs. Maintain and troubleshoot all electrical controls and software. Improve new and existing machinery to ensure better performance, reliability, control and efficiency.
1. Implement new control systems, hardware and software to support all products and processes.
2. Develop log reports and metering to monitor specific process conditions.
3. Perform equipment startup and troubleshoot related to electrical control systems.
4. Calibration of special monitoring sensors and devices to assure their accuracy.
5. Assist in control panel design including power distribution, PLC control, system designs as well as I/O assignments.
6. Maintain all existing controls and automated systems
1. All other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES: Have the ability analyze and logically understand complex systems. Expedite and organize projects and emergency repairs. Proficient communication. Flexibility in schedule. Willingness to travel as required. Direct and work
as a team. Accuracy, timeliness, leadership and a positive attitude.
PREFERED QUALIFICATIONS: Experience in the development and maintenance of control systems utilizing PLC and HMI software. Comprehension of PLC’s, industrial controls, motor circuits, drives, and multi-level electrical control processes and systems. AC and DC
power usage and distribution. Knowledge of Allen Bradley, Siemens, Beckhoff, and Microsoft operating systems. Minimum 3 years’ experience working with such equipment.