||Executive Secretary Finance
||EXECUTIVE ADMIN ASSISTANT TO VP, FINANCE & CFO
Performs high-level administrative support for the Vice President, Finance & CFO including secretarial duties, recordkeeping, administrative detail, and follow-up functions. May also provide secretarial services to other Company Officers and various accounting
department managers with regard to departmental or employee relations, and other administrative activities. Must be well organized, possess excellent secretarial skills, and be able to relate to senior level-executives. Position involves a high degree of confidential
1. Type letters, statistical reports, Board meeting minutes, agendas, confidential matters, and various other correspondence.
2. Independently prepares correspondence and monthly reports for supervisor.
3. Establish and maintain a variety of files as required, i.e. corporate documents and records, government and tax records, correspondence, contracts, insurance, etc.
4. Process bank wire transfers for invoice payments and intercompany transfer as necessary.
5. Arrange all travel and applicable accommodations for Vice President Finance, accounting department managers, and other personnel as requested.
6. Coordinate the processing of IT equipment and company vehicle leases and purchases.
7. Coordinate insurance renewal applications, insurance claims, and other related insurance matters as required.
8. Responsible for setting up meetings rooms, including lunch, as required.
9. Maintain all banking and credit card records.
10. Perform such other duties as may be assigned, including order office supplies for accounting department, maintaining kitchen supplies, etc.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
1. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Lotus Notes, and PowerPoint.
2. Thorough knowledge of general office practices/procedures and business English with strong oral and written communication skills.
3. Excellent planning and time management skills.
4. Ability to multi-task and prioritize daily workload.
5. Discretion and confidentiality.
6. Excellent interpersonal skills.
7. Knowledge of commercial on-line banking helpful.
8. Speedwriting or shorthand helpful.
Proven experience as an Executive Administrative Assistance with five years senior-level experience.