||Technical Account Manager
A GLOBAL LEADER IN EXTRUSION
VEKA provides our customers with extruded PVC profiles and product. Many of our customers then construct various windows and doors from these extrusions. Some of our "Out Door Living" customers also use our products for a variety of different things such as
decking, railing, fences, and even outdoor furniture.
While product innovation and technological advancement keep VEKA at the top of the extrusion industry, our focus on customer needs has remained a priority. VEKA provides many services to our customers that many of our competitors do not offer. Our VEKA Essentials
developments provide many of these services.
The Role: Technical Account Manager/ Sales Engineer
To ensure that VEKA Inc. and VEKA Innovations fabricators are capable of producing window standards established by VEKA Inc., VEKA Innovations and the customer.
• Assist in sales and prospect conversion
• Review fabrication manuals for accuracy and maintain technical data base by account. Includes approval of window and door cut logics, Bill of materials and fabrication drawings.
• Train Fabricators on window and door construction.
• Assist QA in resolving profile issues experiences by the customer
• Provide regular feedback to extrusion and quality personnel concerning product enhancements and controls
• Coordinate / assist with customer problem resolution.
• Correspond/coordinate with equipment, hardware and all other applicable industry vendors
• Professional conduct: ability to build relationships and effectively communicate with all levels within customer business.
• Extensive Travel (40% - 60%) Some international travel may be required.
• Degree, Certification or equivalent construction with window/door experience. (Minimum of 3 years’ experience without a degree or certification.) An Applied Science degree is a plus.
• Technical understanding of drawings and tolerances.
• Basic understanding of window and door fabrication equipment, plant layouts and production flow.
• Experience in the installation or fabrication of windows and doors.
• Experience managing multiple accounts and working across teams.