Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
View Submitted Applications
The Princeville Resort
The Resort Manager is responsible for providing effective leadership, building capability and driving performance of the hotel operations by setting direction and strategic oversight of the operational execution of the Rooms Division and Food & Beverage according to brand and service standards. Ensure short and long term business success.
Strives to continually improve guest and team member engagement and maximize the financial performance of the front of house and food & beverage departments. Responsible for leading and training the operations team leaders. Must provide strong support to the managing team. The Resort Manager will assist the General Manager and will be responsible in his absence for all aspects of the Hotel’s operations including Food & Beverage, Rooms Division, Engineering, Catering/Conference Services etc., in accordance with hotel standards.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are critical.
• Flexibility to meet the demands of a 24-hour operation
• Must have 8 or more years of hotel operations experience in a luxury full-service environment, with at least 5 at executive level.
• Strong proven leadership abilities and a vision for quality and excellence in hotel operations.
• Support hotel executives in planning, developing, implementing and evaluating the quality of products and services given to internal and external customers.
Send This Job to a Friend