Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
View Submitted Applications
Coordinator - Housekeeping
About 1 Hotel West Hollywood:
The Jeremy West Hollywood is turning over a new leaf, and 1 Hotel West Hollywood is sprouting soon. Nestled at the base of the Hollywood Hills, with sweeping views from Downtown to Santa Monica, 1 Hotel West Hollywood draws inspiration from the land, sea, and abundant sunshine of Southern California. In the heart of West Hollywood, a new stay is coming to LA.
About 1 Hotels:
As a luxury lifestyle hotel brand inspired by nature, 1 Hotels cultivates the best of eco-conscious design and sustainable architecture, together with extraordinary comfort and an unrivaled level of service. 1 Hotels launched in 2015 with the opening of exclusive properties in Miami’s South Beach and Manhattan’s Central Park. 1 Hotel Brooklyn Bridge, which opened in February 2017, is the first ground-up build, flagship property for 1 Hotels in Dumbo’s Brooklyn Bridge Park. 1 Hotel West Hollywood will be the brand’s first location on the West Coast. All 1 Hotels are inspired by a simple idea: those that travel the world also care about it. 1 Hotels upholds this vision by channeling nature through design and culinary partnerships, while connecting with the local community and taking sustainable steps to make a big difference.
1 IS ABOUT NATURE - Sustainability and Conservation at 1 Hotels
Our goal is to celebrate all that is beautiful, natural and pure—and inspire us to live a more natural life. We want 1 Hotels to be the experience that encourages people to live well, do better, and connect with our environment, ourselves and others in a deeper, richer way. We are minimizing the impact to our environment in many different areas. Our clothes hangers are made from 100% post-consumer recycled materials. Our room keys come in five different types of recycled wood. Our hotels are home to thousands of different plants. We focus on being more than a brand—we’re a platform for change.
Additional information can be found at www.1hotels.com.
Responsibilities included but are not limited to:
• Receives, acts upon and routes incoming mail and emails.
• Types, files, inputs data and upkeeps all private and confidential matters related to the department
• Able to input and maintain all financial tools.
• Maintains time keeping records, payroll and create weekly schedule for the department
• Able to open department and prepare assignments for Housekeeping and Engineering staff
• Able to order department supplies based on inventory.
• Locates and attaches appropriate file correspondences to be answered by Engineering and
• Types, files and upkeeps all private and confidential matters related to the department.
• Ensures all files are kept up to date at all times.
• Answers telephone and gives information to callers or routes call to appropriate official and places
• Takes job orders or work orders and complaints from guests, inter-departmental customers via
telephone calls, emails and/or personal and walk-ins
• Dispense accordingly all job orders received to respective Engineering/Housekeeping staff/personnel
and able to record, monitor and follow-up the same until completion
• Makes copies of correspondence or other printed matter.
• Types, takes notes, drafts letters, files and traces, composes correspondence.
• Maintains timekeeping records and schedules for the departments
• He/she must be able to do project estimates and prepares labor and material costing as directed
• Provides a courteous and professional service at all times
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required
• Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
Required Experience & Qualifications:
• College degree preferred; High School Diploma and/or 2-3 years' experience or equivalent
combination of education and experience required.
• Previous administrative experience preferred
• Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications and/or relevant computer applications required
Some benefits of working with us 1 Hotel West Hollywood:
Our culture is caring and thoughtful, and we deliver good-natured and informed service, perfectly executed to evoke a sense of fulfillment and well-being. As a part of our team, you can look forward to activities that drive your passion for nature such as:
• Retirement planning - a great 401(k)/retirement savings plan
• Work life balance: Paid Time Off, Holidays (Earth Day is a holiday)
• Pre-tax benefits to encourage commuting, and even free bicycle parking
• Hotel organized volunteer opportunities
• Wellness is important - competitive healthcare benefits & delicious, healthy meals - which are free
• Sustainable, beautiful and inspiring work environment - You see and feel nature everywhere in the hotel
• Career advancement, in-house training, cross-training, special projects relating to brand awareness / messaging and education assistance
• Participate in hotel sustainability initiatives such as recycling, waste management and employee activities.
• Enliven the cause by storytelling to guests on sustainable features, following food waste management protocol & recommending menu items with least environmental impact.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Send This Job to a Friend