Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
View Submitted Applications
Attendant - Minibar
About 1 Hotel West Hollywood:
The Jeremy West Hollywood is turning over a new leaf, and 1 Hotel West Hollywood is sprouting soon. Nestled at the base of the Hollywood Hills, with sweeping views from Downtown to Santa Monica, 1 Hotel West Hollywood draws inspiration from the land, sea, and abundant sunshine of Southern California. In the heart of West Hollywood, a new stay is coming to LA.
About 1 Hotels:
As a luxury lifestyle hotel brand inspired by nature, 1 Hotels cultivates the best of eco-conscious design and sustainable architecture, together with extraordinary comfort and an unrivaled level of service. 1 Hotels launched in 2015 with the opening of exclusive properties in Miami’s South Beach and Manhattan’s Central Park. 1 Hotel Brooklyn Bridge, which opened in February 2017, is the first ground-up build, flagship property for 1 Hotels in Dumbo’s Brooklyn Bridge Park. 1 Hotel West Hollywood will be the brand’s first location on the West Coast. All 1 Hotels are inspired by a simple idea: those that travel the world also care about it. 1 Hotels upholds this vision by channeling nature through design and culinary partnerships, while connecting with the local community and taking sustainable steps to make a big difference.
1 IS ABOUT NATURE - Sustainability and Conservation at 1 Hotels
Our goal is to celebrate all that is beautiful, natural and pure—and inspire us to live a more natural life. We want 1 Hotels to be the experience that encourages people to live well, do better, and connect with our environment, ourselves and others in a deeper, richer way. We are minimizing the impact to our environment in many different areas. Our clothes hangers are made from 100% post-consumer recycled materials. Our room keys come in five different types of recycled wood. Our hotels are home to thousands of different plants. We focus on being more than a brand—we’re a platform for change.
Additional information can be found at www.1hotels.com.
• Responsible for providing our guests with a fully stocked and well-maintained mini-bar on a consistent basis.
• Monitor and stock all mini bars with the necessary items in order to maintain established par level daily.
• Responsible for maintaining mini bar supplies in the guest rooms and cleanliness of the storeroom.
• Responsible for replenishment of Mini bar items in rooms.
• Always Maintain the highest level of customer service and display professionalism
• Ensure mini bar items are not expired and properly changed based on hotel procedures
• Follows all required safety and standard operating procedures.
• Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills required.
• Experience with a point of sale system
• Ability to use electronic devices
• Ensure charges are posted to guest folios using provided device daily
• Complete daily consumption reports
• Ensure mini bar fridge and space is clean at all times
• Assist in maintaining mini bar storage room
• Ensure proper rotation of products is followed
• Ability to work cohesively with co-workers
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to walk and stand for the duration of shift. Push, pull and maneuver a cart weighing up to 50 lbs.
• Ability to communicate by telephone, radio, or another electronic device.
• Requires normal, corrective vision range, the ability to distinguish letters, numbers, and symbols.
• Manual dexterity to perform job functions.
Some benefits of working with us 1 Hotel West Hollywood:
Our culture is caring and thoughtful, and we deliver good-natured and informed service, perfectly executed to evoke a sense of fulfillment and well-being. As a part of our team, you can look forward to activities that drive your passion for nature such as:
• Retirement planning - a great 401(k)/retirement savings plan
• Work life balance: Paid Time Off, Holidays (Earth Day is a holiday)
• Pre-tax benefits to encourage commuting, and even free bicycle parking
• Annual 8 hours paid to volunteer & hotel organized volunteer opportunities
• Wellness is important - competitive healthcare benefits & delicious, healthy meals - which are free
• Sustainable, beautiful and inspiring work environment - You see and feel nature everywhere in the hotel
• Career advancement, in-house training, cross-training, special projects relating to brand awareness / messaging and education assistance.
• Participate in hotel sustainability initiatives such as recycling, waste management and employee activities.
• Enliven the cause by story telling to guests on sustainable features, following food waste management protocol & recommending menu items with least environmental impact.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Send This Job to a Friend