||About 1 Hotel West Hollywood:
The Jeremy West Hollywood is turning over a new leaf, and 1 Hotel West Hollywood is sprouting soon. Nestled at the base of the Hollywood Hills, with sweeping views from Downtown to Santa Monica, 1 Hotel West Hollywood draws inspiration from the land, sea, and
abundant sunshine of Southern California. In the heart of West Hollywood, a new stay is coming to LA.
About 1 Hotels:
As a luxury lifestyle hotel brand inspired by nature, 1 Hotels cultivates the best of eco-conscious design and sustainable architecture, together with extraordinary comfort and an unrivaled level of service. 1 Hotels launched in 2015 with the opening of exclusive
properties in Miami’s South Beach and Manhattan’s Central Park. 1 Hotel Brooklyn Bridge, which opened in February 2017, is the first ground-up build, flagship property for 1 Hotels in Dumbo’s Brooklyn Bridge Park. 1 Hotel West Hollywood will be the brand’s
first location on the West Coast. All 1 Hotels are inspired by a simple idea: those that travel the world also care about it. 1 Hotels upholds this vision by channeling nature through design and culinary partnerships, while connecting with the local community
and taking sustainable steps to make a big difference.
1 IS ABOUT NATURE - Sustainability and Conservation at 1 Hotels
Our goal is to celebrate all that is beautiful, natural and pure—and inspire us to live a more natural life. We want 1 Hotels to be the experience that encourages people to live well, do better, and connect with our environment, ourselves and others in a deeper,
richer way. We are minimizing the impact to our environment in many different areas. Our clothes hangers are made from 100% post-consumer recycled materials. Our room keys come in five different types of recycled wood. Our hotels are home to thousands of different
plants. We focus on being more than a brand—we’re a platform for change.
Additional information can be found at www.1hotels.com.
The Front Desk Agent/PBX role handles all front office and guest relations administrative tasks.
• Communicates effectively and genuinely with guests, team members, supervisors and other departments
• Maintains a friendly and caring demeanor at all times in a fast-paced environment
• Maintains a professional image at all times that falls within the hotel and company guidelines for appearance and dress
• Demonstrates team work by co-operating and assisting coworkers as needed
• Able to find guest focused solutions
• Provides guest with information such as local attractions and directions to increase guest satisfaction
• Resolves guest complaints to the satisfaction of the customer by being guest focused, friendly and caring. Communicates to management any problem, complaint or unhappy guest
• Is intuitive to guest needs, anticipates needs, by being proactive
• Provides courteous, efficient telephone service to guests and public; accurately records messages and promptly alerts guest or hotel employees
• Maintains a house bank and keep an accurate report of daily receipts and deposits
• Registers guest into the Hotel in a prompt and courteous manner using up selling methods to maximize room rates; prepares for group check-in and check-out, VIP arrivals
• Completes all checklists as assigned
• Handling incoming and outgoing phone calls
• Responding to guest requests
• Learn and disseminate basic hotel information
• Be knowledgeable of procedures and techniques necessary for the smooth operation of the department.; and display an excellent phone manner.
• Operate the hotel switchboard in an efficient, courteous and professional manner to provide quality operations which maximize guest satisfaction.
Some benefits of working with us 1 Hotel West Hollywood:
Our culture is caring and thoughtful, and we deliver good-natured and informed service, perfectly executed to evoke a sense of fulfillment and well-being. As a part of our team, you can look forward to activities that drive your passion for nature such as:
• Retirement planning - a great 401(k)/retirement savings plan
• Work life balance: Paid Time Off, Holidays (Earth Day is a holiday)
• Pre-tax benefits to encourage commuting, and even free bicycle parking
• Hotel organized volunteer opportunities
• Wellness is important - competitive healthcare benefits & delicious, healthy meals - which are free
• Sustainable, beautiful and inspiring work environment - You see and feel nature everywhere in the hotel
• Career advancement, in-house training, cross-training, special projects relating to brand awareness / messaging and education assistance
• Participate in hotel sustainability initiatives such as recycling, waste management and employee activities.
• Enliven the cause by storytelling to guests on sustainable features, following food waste management protocol & recommending menu items with least environmental impact.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential