||Customer Service Representative
||In this position, you will be responsible for coordinating sales order entry, customer correspondence, and customer contact to ensure efficient handling of all customers in conjunction with the external sales force. Specific responsibilities include:
• Achieve customer satisfaction and continual improvement through participation in Customer Survey and Customer Service Natural Work Team.
• Review and confirm orders and ensure accuracy of order entry.
• Monitor lead times and follow up with customers as dates and capacity change.
• Enter, review and provide secure quote form to sales team for communication to existing and potential customers.
• Review and initiate action to address customer complaints, returns, and credits.
• Monitor order holds and assist accounting in collection of past due payments.
• Regularly update customer records to ensure accurate instructions are in place for order execution.
• Solicit and route for review all customer specifications to guarantee compliance with product and service requirements.
• Provide accurate information about customers’ accounts to internal customers as requested.
• Prepare customer activity presentations to the Steering Committee.
To qualify, you must have the following: • Bachelors degree in business or related field • 2 - 4 years of experience in customer service or inside sales • Knowledge of freight terms desirable. • The successful candidate will have exceptional interpersonal
skills, the ability to work well under pressure, and possess strong attention to detail.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- Multisorb Technologies is committed to equal opportunity for all, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected
characteristic. Multisorb Technologies will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of
our business. If you are interested in applying for an employment opportunity and feel you need a reasonable accommodation pursuant to the ADA, please contact us at 716-824-8900.
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
||Send This Job to a Friend