As a Production Operator, you will set-up, operate, maintain, and repair a variety of electrical and mechanical equipment according to pre-established procedures and guidelines.
Additional Duties Include:
- Performs work in a safe manner following all company safety rules and procedures.
- Looks out for co-workers safety.
- Maintains immediate work area, tools, materials and equipment safely and following ISO/cGMP.
- Maintains all necessary production records and reports and reviews manufacturing orders for variances.
- Reports breakdowns, damages, and excess wear of production tools and equipment.
- Loads and unloads materials to and from machines as required.
- Performs basic troubleshooting on equipment.
- Understands basic quality standards. Able to inspect for specific quality attributes.
- Attentive to detail, asks for clarification when uncertain of quality requirements.
- Performs routine housekeeping.
Current shift available is: 4:00pm - 12:00am and 12:00am - 8:00am Monday - Friday. Starting pay $11.55/hour + shift premium.
High School Diploma or GED along with 1-3 years of mechanical experience required. The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Mechanical aptitude for production equipment
- Mathematical aptitude
- Basic electrical, hydraulic, & pneumatic knowledge
- Basic troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity with common tools
- Basic computer skills to include data entry
- Ability to learn and use basic measuring devices such as calipers, rulers, and a variety of scales
- Ability to write and record information legibly
- Ability to read, understand, and follow work instructions
- Attention to detail
- Self starter
- Excellent attendance and punctuality
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be able to walk and stand for up to 4 hours.
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50lbs.
- Must be able to frequently lift up to 30lbs.
- Must be able to push 55 gal drums on wheels up to 300lbs.
- Must be able to frequently climb ladders up to 6 feet.
- Must be able to bend and kneel to troubleshoot equipment.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- Multisorb Technologies is committed to equal opportunity for all, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected
characteristic. Multisorb Technologies will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of
our business. If you are interested in applying for an employment opportunity and feel you need a reasonable accommodation pursuant to the ADA, please contact us at 716-824-8900.
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
||Send This Job to a Friend