In this position you will perform repair and maintenance of all production equipment. Specific duties include:
- Performs corrective maintenance on production and facility equipment.
- Operates and monitors compressed air generating equipment.
- Assists in training of other Maintenance Mechanics.
- Assists in establishment and performance of preventative maintenance procedures on assigned equipment.
- Makes recommendations for the fabrication or modification of machinery, fixtures and methods.
- Maintains all necessary records including equipment logs and work orders.
- Maintains immediate work area, tools, materials and equipment acceptable to the Company.
- Notifies supervisor of impending shortages and any problems with material.
- Assists Senior Mechanic in ultrasonic/electronic testing repair.
To qualify you must have the following:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3-5 years of machine maintenance of automated production equipment.
- Ability to work 4pm - 12am, Monday through Friday.
- Ability to work overtime during the week and on the weekends.
- Leadership skills and capability of taking responsibility for all activities on the shift.
- Lead Hand experience is a definite asset.
- Strong electrical background required with the ability to troubleshoot PLC's and electronic issues.
- Strong mechanical aptitude with experience with high speed production machinery.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- Multisorb Technologies is committed to equal opportunity for all, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected
characteristic. Multisorb Technologies will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of
our business. If you are interested in applying for an employment opportunity and feel you need a reasonable accommodation pursuant to the ADA, please contact us at 716-824-8900.
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
||Send This Job to a Friend