Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc., located in the North San Diego County city of Carlsbad, was founded in 1989 to create advanced, novel medicines to treat diseases with an unmet medical need. We are the pioneer and leader in the discovery and development of antisense
drugs. By exploiting various cutting-edge RNA targeting technologies, we are capable of specifically and efficiently targeting any gene of interest, including ones which are not targetable by small molecules or antibodies. We currently have three approved
drugs, and a robust pipeline of over 30 drugs in various stages of clinical trials.
Ionis is a challenging, motivating and rewarding environment designed to foster innovation and scientific excellence. Our success is a direct result of our outstanding employees. We are interested in bringing together individuals with different skill sets
into this creative environment to be part of a productive team. Join us and experience our unique culture while you develop and expand your career.
- Design clinical trials and provide sound statistical guidance on clinical development projects
- Provide sample size estimates for proposed studies
- Oversee and monitor CRO performance on implementation of SAP
- Write statistical section of study protocols, statistical analysis plans and study reports
- Review and consult on CRF design
- Develop clinical trial randomization
- Review study protocols, CRFs, database structures, edit check specifications, analysis plans, study reports and annual reports
- Lead study or project team in the review and discussion of SAP
- Maintain study documentation of statistical analyses and supportive documents
- Other duties as assigned
- PhD degree in Statistics, Biostatistics or related field, and at least two years of relevant experience, or Master degree in Statistics, Biostatistics or related field, and at least four years of relevant experience
- Proficient with SAS programming and other statistical software (e.g., R, nQuery)
- An ability to be productive and successful in an intense work environment
- Good communication skills – written and verbal
Excellent salary and benefits package offered.
For more information about Ionis and to apply for this position, please visit our website,
www.ionispharma.com. Reference Requisition #17-0069
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. PRINCIPALS ONLY.
Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and all its subsidiaries are proud to be EEO employers.