Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc., located in the North San Diego County city of Carlsbad, was founded in 1989 to create advanced, novel medicines to treat complex and challenging diseases. We are the pioneer in the discovery and development of antisense drugs
with more than 1300 patents.
Ionis is a challenging, motivating and rewarding environment designed to foster innovation and scientific excellence. Our founding goals have changed little in over 27 years and our success is a direct result of our outstanding employees. We are interested
in bringing together individuals with different skill sets into this creative environment to be part of a productive team. Join us and experience our unique culture while you develop and expand your career.
Temporary Full-time Position, Development Communications
- Support presentation and publication of results from clinical trials on antisense drugs in development
- Track, communicate and archive presentation and publication plans and activities
- Manage and maintain associated SharePoint workspace
- Bachelor’s degree plus 5 years, OR advanced degree plus 3 years, of experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products, including SharePoint, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment and on multiple projects
- An ability to be productive and successful in an intense work environment
ADDITIONAL OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Prior experience in quantitative data analysis and usage of statistical analytics software
- Prior experience in drafting manuscripts for submission to peer-reviewed scientific and/or medical journals
- Prior experience in tracking, coordinating and supporting activities and actions associated with presentation/publication plans for investigational drugs in development, including communications with stakeholders
For more information about Ionis and to apply for this position, please visit our website,
www.ionispharma.com. Reference Requisition #
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. PRINCIPALS ONLY.
Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is proud to be an EEO employer.