Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc., located in the North San Diego County city of Carlsbad, was founded in 1989 to create advanced, novel medicines to treat diseases with an unmet medical need. We are the pioneer and leader in the discovery and development of antisense
drugs. By exploiting various cutting-edge RNA targeting technologies, we are capable of specifically and efficiently targeting any gene of interest, including ones which are not targetable by small molecules or antibodies. We currently have three approved
drugs, and a robust pipeline of over 30 drugs in various stages of clinical trials.
Ionis is a challenging, motivating and rewarding environment designed to foster innovation and scientific excellence. Our success is a direct result of our outstanding employees. We are interested in bringing together individuals with different skill sets
into this creative environment to be part of a productive team. Join us and experience our unique culture while you develop and expand your career.
TEMPORARY DOCUMENT CONTROL CLERK
- Track label and file various departments’ materials
- Managing supplies (notebooks, file folders, etc.)
- Preparation and tracking of material to be shipped off-site
- Scanning and filing of trail master file documentation
- File room organization and management (check in and out process)
- Collection of samples for environmental monitoring and water testing in a GMP suite
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Be reliable, detail-oriented and organized
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Ability to effectively interact with individuals at all levels of the organization and provide good customer service
- An ability to be productive and successful in an intense work environment
- Ability to work in an environment where frequent standing, pushing and lifting is required
For more information about Ionis and to apply for this position, please visit our website,
www.ionispharma.com. Reference Requisition #17-0072
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. PRINCIPALS ONLY.
Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is proud to be an EEO employer.