EXECUTIVE BRAND DIRECTOR
The Brand Director is responsible for the development and implementation of a strategic and operational plan for a world class drug launch. They will work collaboratively with key markets and regional colleagues to generate, evaluate, and execute clear,
concise and actionable launch readiness and post-launch plans. This is an opportunity to work at the forefront of innovative science, defining and executing innovative and patient-centric solutions to deliver a transformational ASO therapeutic to patients
with a serious rare disease.
- Serve as a key member of the commercialization team and contribute new ideas and approaches to help build cutting-edge commercial platforms
- Serve as a subject matter expert for the product and the treatment landscape
- Drives execution of go-to-market launch strategy
- Fosters strong partnerships with medical affairs, market access, sales, legal, regulatory and other functions to ensure aligned objectives and implementation of brand strategies
- Creates innovative content for HCP education platforms, including peer-to-peer. Drives creation of US HCP-facing print materials for field use in collaboration with our strategic brand agency
- Leads the development and execution of the Brand Operational Plan and supports the delivery and implementation of the core business planning activities including marketing communications and congress presence
- Understands key market trends and competitive environment to drive proactive strategies to maximize brand potential
- Ensures timely and efficient review of promotional materials and complies fully with all legal, regulatory, ethical and company guidelines
- Manage external agencies to ensure excellent execution of marketing programs aligned with brand strategic imperatives
- Supports the monitoring and proposals of improvement plans and initiatives for global brand performance by evaluating resources allocation to ensure maximum return on investment
- Ensures launch readiness aligned deliverables
- Other projects or activities as assigned
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. PRINCIPALS ONLY.
Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and all its subsidiaries are proud to be EEO employers.