Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc., located in the North San Diego County city of Carlsbad, was founded in 1989 to create advanced, novel medicines to treat diseases with an unmet medical need. We are the pioneer and leader in the discovery and development of antisense
drugs. By exploiting various cutting-edge RNA targeting technologies, we are capable of specifically and efficiently targeting any gene of interest, including ones which are not targetable by small molecules or antibodies. We currently have three approved
drugs, and a robust pipeline of over 30 drugs in various stages of clinical trials.
Ionis is a challenging, motivating and rewarding environment designed to foster innovation and scientific excellence. Our success is a direct result of our outstanding employees. We are interested in bringing together individuals with different skill sets
into this creative environment to be part of a productive team. Join us and experience our unique culture while you develop and expand your career.
SENIOR CLINICAL WRITING SCIENTIST
- Perform clinical data analytics to support production of clinical development presentations and publications
- Draft, review, and edit slide presentations/publications reporting on the clinical results and development of antisense drugs
- Track and communicate presentation/publication activities of antisense drugs in clinical development
- Master’s degree, PharmD or PhD with minimum 3 years of experience in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry
- Understanding of drug development, clinical research, biostatistics, and pharmaceutical science
- Experience in quantitative data analysis and usage of data analytics software
- Demonstrated proficiency in handling complex multi-dimensional datasets
- Skilled in the usage of statistical analysis software
- Experienced in the production and reviewing of datasets, analyses, tabulations, and graphics from clinical trial data
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated success in drafting manuscripts for publication in peer-reviewed scientific and medical journals
- Demonstrated success in oral and/or poster presentation at scientific meetings
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint
- Excellent organization skills
- Prior experience in tracking, coordinating and supporting activities and actions associated with presentation/publication plans for investigational drugs in development
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment and on multiple projects
- Prior record of collegiate and productive teamwork with statisticians, programmers, clinical research scientists, physicians, corporate communications and key opinion leaders
- Prior experience with communications to vendors, consultants and/or industry partners
Excellent salary and benefits package offered.
Please visit our website,
www.ionispharma.com, for more information about Ionis and to apply for this position; reference requisition # 18-0116
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. PRINCIPALS ONLY.
Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and all its subsidiaries are proud to be EEO employers.