Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc., located in the North San Diego County city of Carlsbad, was founded in 1989 to create advanced, novel medicines to treat diseases with an unmet medical need. We are the pioneer and leader in the discovery and development of antisense
drugs. By exploiting various cutting-edge RNA targeting technologies, we are capable of specifically and efficiently targeting any gene of interest, including ones which are not targetable by small molecules or antibodies. We currently have three approved
drugs, and a robust pipeline of over 30 drugs in various stages of clinical trials.
Ionis is a challenging, motivating and rewarding environment designed to foster innovation and scientific excellence. Our success is a direct result of our outstanding employees. We are interested in bringing together individuals with different skill sets
into this creative environment to be part of a productive team. Join us and experience our unique culture while you develop and expand your career.
TOXICOLOGY AND PHARMACOKINETICS OPERATIONS COORDINATOR
- Provide general administrative and operational support to a team of over 30
- Manage all aspects of travel (domestic and international) and prepare expense reports
- Assist in the formatting and preparation of presentations, reports and correspondence
- Administer meetings, conference calls and special events
- Manage Department and Team calendars
- Enter information into databases, use of document repositories and e-filing systems
- Interact with other departments within Ionis and our Contract Research Organizations
- Manage outgoing and incoming domestic and international shipments and associated paperwork
- QC many different document types
- Assist in study start up and maintenance activities, including communications to procure contracts, provide shipping/data templates
- Prepare Excel template and spreadsheets (shipping/data templates) based on protocol study design.
- Other duties as assigned
- At least 5+ years in a cross-functional role
- Requires strong MS Office skills and experience using database applications
- Excellent attention to detail and a strong work ethic under the pressure of deadlines
- Team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Problem-solver with the ability to multi-task
- Strong oral and written communication
- Familiarity with industry terminology, processes and procedures is a plus
- Able to work a standard work schedule of 8am-5pm Monday-Friday (and additional hours as required)
For more information about Ionis and to apply for this position, please visit our website,
www.ionispharma.com. Reference Requisition #17-0065
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. PRINCIPALS ONLY.
Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is proud to be an EEO employer.