Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc., located in the North San Diego County city of Carlsbad, was founded in 1989 to create advanced, novel medicines to treat diseases with an unmet medical need. We are the pioneer and leader in the discovery and development of antisense
drugs. By exploiting various cutting-edge RNA targeting technologies, we are capable of specifically and efficiently targeting any gene of interest, including ones which are not targetable by small molecules or antibodies. We currently have three approved
drugs, and a robust pipeline of over 30 drugs in various stages of clinical trials.
Ionis is a challenging, motivating and rewarding environment designed to foster innovation and scientific excellence. Our success is a direct result of our outstanding employees. We are interested in bringing together individuals with different skill sets
into this creative environment to be part of a productive team. Join us and experience our unique culture while you develop and expand your career.
CLINICAL SUPPLIES COORDINATOR
The Clinical Supplies Coordinator plans and executes Clinical Supplies operational tasks supporting supply chain management and clinical study activities.
- Assists Clinical Supply managers on logistics and completion of tasks to support clinical study protocols such as management of packaging operations, label generation and approvals, distribution plans and returns and reconciliation.
- Interfaces with vendors regarding quote requests and processing of vendor invoices; supports Clinical Supply managers with vendor metrics evaluation
- Supports a variety of logistics issues, duties include but are not limited to supply chain services, inventory control, import-export, shipment of products and third party warehousing
- Participates in the testing of automated randomization and drug supply management systems
- Acts as a system administrator to provide support for various Clinical Supplies software tools (inventory forecasting, internal metrics analysis, SharePoint website)
- Supports departmental efforts in developing and implementing tools to support cross-functional team needs.
- An Associates or Bachelor’s degree in healthcare or related field
- Pharmaceutical industry experience preferred
- Experience working under cGMP, cGCP and SOPs required
- Working knowledge of inventory management systems and web based applications a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications (WORD, EXCEL, PowerPoint, Project)
Excellent salary and benefits package offered.
For more information about Ionis and to apply for this position, please visit our website,
www.ionispharma.com. Reference Requisition # 16-0046
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. PRINCIPALS ONLY.
Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is proud to be an EEO employer.