||The Heliophysics Science Division (HSD) provides scientific leadership to achieve NASA's strategic science goals in solar, heliospheric, and geospace physics. The HSD's scientists develop coupled models of the solar-terrestrial system and design, propose,
and fly state-of-the-art instrumentation in the areas of photon and neutral atom imaging, electric and magnetic fields, and plasma and energetic particles. HSD also develops unique data systems that manage a wide range of solar-terrestrial data to enable rapid
access and sophisticated analysis across mission and discipline boundaries for the international space science community. The scientists in the HSD interpret and evaluate data gathered from its instruments and archival data, draw comparisons with computer
simulations and theoretical models, and publish the results. The HSD's education and outreach activities communicate the excitement and societal relevance of NASA's array of operating and future Earth-Sun Exploration missions.
• Provide administrative and logistic support to the project scientists
• ProVide support in preparation of manuscripts for publication or presentation at local, national and international meetings
• Editing, rewriting, layout and production of scientific publications and documentation resulting from program efforts
• Develop web-based applications for information gathering and dissemination of the activities in the division
• Coordination of project meetings for all HSD projects
• Distribution of material related to educational outreach activities
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package including tuition reimbursement and 401K savings plan.
Candidates must be able to obtain appropriate security clearance.
Trinnovim is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
||Send This Job to a Friend