||Cyber Security Specialist
||TRINNOVIM is seeking Cyber Security Specialists to staff our proposed performance of the NASA GITISS contract (Goddard Information Tech Integration & Support Services) involving the provision of a wide range of advanced technology services to NASA, including
tablets, desktops and servers; IT peripherals; network equipment; storage systems; security tools; software products; cloud based services; video conferencing systems and other IT and Audio-Visual products. This will include services such as installation,
training, maintenance and warranty.
The Cyber Security Specialist will be responsible for safeguards to the Goddard Space Flight Center information system assets by identifying and solving potential and actual security problems.
The responsibilities include:
* Protect systems by defining access privileges, control structures and resources
* Recognizes problems by identifying abnormalities; reports violations as necessary
* Implements security improvements by assessing current situation; evaluating trends;
* Determine security violations and inefficiencies by conducting periodic audits
* Prepare performance reports