||TRINNOVIM is seeking Database Administrator candidates to staff our proposed performance of the NASA GITISS contract (Goddard Information Tech Integration & Support Services) involving the provision of a wide range of advanced technology services to NASA,
including tablets, desktops and servers; IT peripherals; network equipment; storage systems; security tools; software products; cloud based services; video conferencing systems and other IT and Audio-Visual products. This will include services such as installation,
training, maintenance and warranty.
The Database Administrators, levels I-V, will perform database administration support, assisting the Goddard Space Flight Center data center user community by identifying, solving and maintaining database requirements.
• Identify database requirements;
• analyze department applications,
• support programming and operations;
• Evaluate existing systems and design proposed systems
• Install new systems and upgrades;
• Recommend optimum access techniques, coordinate installation requirements
• Maintain database performance;
• Implement new releases;
• Complete maintenance requirements;
• Evaluate computer operating systems and hardware products