||Apple Administrator & CM - NOAA Missions
||INNOVIVM, LLC is seeking an experienced Apple Macintosh Administrator & Configuration Manager to support a proposal providing important high performance computing and WEB programs for the U.S. National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration’s National
Ocean Service in harnessing Cloud Services and IT efficiencies to enable agency scientific and operational missions.
INNOVIM , LLC, is a woman-owned small business with a strong commitment to providing superior work in the fields of science, engineering and technology, and a significant record of support to the agency.
The Apple Macintosh Administrator & Configuration Manager is expected to participate in the upgrade of Cisco IOS, Juniper JUNOS, and operating systems from other major network equipment vendors. demonstrating an understanding of current NIST 800-53 version
processes, and having experience in mitigating network vulnerabilities.
||• Demonstrated expert knowledge of, and minimum 5 years of experience managing and troubleshooting, Macintosh OS and Mac OS integration with Windows Active Directory;
• Minimum 5 years of experience with Mac package installation and remote application deployment;
• Minimum 3-4 years of experience with CatDV and StorNext file systems.
• Demonstrated understanding and experience with secure baselines for Mac OS.
• Understanding of and some experience with network (LAN/WAN) architecture, protocols and equipment.
• Demonstrated experience in vulnerability control and mitigation.
This position description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by an employee assigned to this position. This description is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, knowledge, skills, abilities and working
conditions associated with this position.
INNOVIM offers competitive compensation packages including comprehensive medical/dental/life insurance, matching 401(k) contribution and Educational support.
INNOVIM does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of INNOVIM and INNOVIM will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
INNOVIM is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical
or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
||Send This Job to a Friend