||Radio Frequency Subject Matter Expert
||INNOVIM Defense SErvices, LLC is seeking experienced Radio Frequency experts to support the NOAA Deep Space Climate Observatory Program (DSCOVR)
The candidates will participate on a team of Specialists to ensure that the current and emerging environmental satellite requirements are being adhered to consistent with NOAA’s needs. This includes Earned Value Management (EVM) reporting, risk management,
change control, and other project management procedures.
Ground Services Projects will include:
• Working group participation
• Action Item Management
• Documentation Management
• Risk and management support
• Configuration Management support
• Schedule management
• Records management
• Performance tracking
• Contract monitoring
• Contract Acquisition support
• Support all Project Reviews
The candidate may also be expected to define requirements for equipment sustainment and overseeing the acquisition/acceptance of such, leading creation of a Government Systems Engineering Management Plan (SEMP), conducting technical studies, prototype and validation
testing at NOAA’s satellite ground system Command and Data Acquisition Stations (CDAS), upgrade NOAA’s CDAS with new or like equipment and software to sustain the current functions, and procurement of equipment and software.
The range of sustainment support will span from the legacy ground system front end to the product generation back end.
The candidate will also provide system engineering support required by the OSGS satellite product manager (SPM) to manage all NESDIS satellite product development activities, including:Assist in satellite product development planning;
• Assist in developing and managing satellite product requirements;
• Develop satellite product development engineering cost estimates;
• Review satellite product development documents; e.g., project plan and assist in updating program obligation and costing documents;
• Conduct studies as appropriate for the lifecycle phase;
• Develop satellite product update briefings to NESDIS management;
• Oversee integration of requirements into requirement tracking databases;
• Assist in preparing product briefings;
• Develop and maintain satellite product processing system diagrams;
• Identify and communicate satellite product risks through various NESDIS risk management working groups;
• Oversee product requirements verification and validation; and
• Support archive of satellite product needs.
This position description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by an employee assigned to this position. This description is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, knowledge, skills, abilities and working
conditions associated with this position.
||Candidates must have a B.S. in Electrical Engineering or equivalent required, M.S. desired, with at least 5 years experience in Antenna Signals, or 10 years experience in related fields.
Candidates must have a broad, high-level knowledge of specific solution architecture for government applications and possess the capability to direct, design, plan, implement and integrate plans based on the various user environments.
The candidate must be a US Citizen able to pass a NACI clearance, or Permanent Resident or foreigners holding a working visa who has already passed a NACI clearance.
IDS offers competitive compensation packages including comprehensive medical/dental/life insurance, matching 401(k) contribution and Educational support.
IDS is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or
mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
||Send This Job to a Friend