||Windows Desktop Configuration Manager
||INNOVIVM, LLC is seeking a Windows Desktop Configuration Manager to support a proposal providing important high performance computing and WEB programs for the U.S. National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration’s National Ocean Service in harnessing Cloud
Services and IT efficiencies to enable agency scientific and operational missions.
INNOVIM , LLC, is a woman-owned small business with a strong commitment to providing superior work in the fields of science, engineering and technology, and a significant record of support to the agency.
The Windows Desktop Configuration Manager is expected to participate in the upgrade of Cisco IOS, Juniper JUNOS, and operating systems from other major network equipment vendors. demonstrating an understanding of current NIST 800-53 version processes, and having
experience in mitigating network vulnerabilities.
||• Minimum 5-7 years of experience developing, maintaining, deploying, and troubleshooting Windows images in an Active Directory environment with 3000+ supported desktop and laptop workstations.
• Minimum 4 years of experience with Windows installer, VBScript and WMI.
• Microsoft Certification which demonstrates expert level knowledge of Windows desktop operating systems operating within an Active Directory domain.
• Minimum 5 years of experience with designing and developing standard and enterprise application and software packages for large-scale deployment
• Experience implementing secure baselines such as CIS Security baseline and US Government Configuration Baseline (USGCB).
• Demonstrated experience with detailed knowledge of desktop hardware and driver configurations.
This position description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by an employee assigned to this position. This description is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, knowledge, skills, abilities and working
conditions associated with this position.
INNOVIM offers competitive compensation packages including comprehensive medical/dental/life insurance, matching 401(k) contribution and Educational support.
INNOVIM does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of INNOVIM and INNOVIM will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
INNOVIM is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical
or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
||Send This Job to a Friend