||Project Manager - NOAA Missions
||INNOVIVM, LLC is seeking an experienced Project Manager to support a proposal providing important high performance computing and WEB programs for the U.S. National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration’s National Ocean Service in harnessing Cloud Services
and IT efficiencies to enable agency scientific and operational missions.
INNOVIM , LLC, is a woman-owned small business with a strong commitment to providing superior work in the fields of science, engineering and technology, and a significant record of support to the agency.
The project manager is expected to provide oversight and direction to IT operations and concepts, especially with networking and Microsoft Active Directory services; cloud computing environments and associated project management needs; IT security concepts
||• Project Management Institute certification (Project Management Professional/PMP) or Federal FAC-P/PM with IT certification is required.
• Agile project management and/or Scrum Master Certification are preferred.
• Minimum 3 years of experience managing small- to medium-scale IT projects for civilian Federal agencies
• Knowledge of various project management tools, especially cloud-based and FedRAMP certified.
• Demonstrated understanding of IT operations and concepts, especially with networking and Microsoft Active Directory services; cloud computing environments and associated project management needs; IT security concepts and practices.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively organize, direct, and manage contract operation support functions involving multiple, complex and interrelated project actions.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate at Senior levels within a customer organization, and work with Federal Activity Leads and Task Monitors to obtain agreement on project staffing, cost, milestones, and schedule
• Demonstrated ability to meet with customer and Contractor personnel to gather requirements and formulate and review project action plans and deliverable items, and effectively execute in accordance with approved plans.
• Familiarity with the Federal Government’s IT Capital Planning and Investment Control (CPIC) program.
This position description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by an employee assigned to this position. This description is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, knowledge, skills, abilities and working
conditions associated with this position.
INNOVIM offers competitive compensation packages including comprehensive medical/dental/life insurance, matching 401(k) contribution and Educational support.
INNOVIM does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of INNOVIM and INNOVIM will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
INNOVIM is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical
or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
||Send This Job to a Friend