||UI UX Design Engineer
||INNOVIM, LLC is seeking a Software Engineer with experience in UI UX design and implementation for several large applications on the NASA EOSDIS Evolution & Development Project.
EOSDIS is a core capability in NASA’s Earth Science Data Systems Program. It provides end-to-end capabilities for managing NASA’s Earth science data from various sources – satellites, aircraft, field measurements, and various other programs.
1. As a member of the team you will design and assist in the development of several web-based system, including requirement gathering and estimation.
2. Comply with various project standards and requirements of the company as well as the customer and legal requirements of (SEC-508).
3. Ensure industry best practices and assets are leveraged when necessary.
||1. Minimum of 3-5 years experience in core design concepts (composition & layout, color theory, typography, etc).
2. Minimum of 2 years of experience with wireframing and light technical documentation.
3. An understanding of applications, user interfaces, interactions and all things application and web-related.
4. Ability to take a design from concept to wireframe to pixel perfect.
5. Understanding of the iterative design process.
6. Full understanding of HTML5/CSS/jQuery (ability to hand-code semantic markup and style it)
7. Energetic, self motivated, team player
1. Familiarity with the Atlassian tool suite (JIRA for bug tracking, Confluence for collaboration, and preferably Bamboo for continuous integration and delivery).
2. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Good experience in preparing IT technical documents.
3. Familiarity with the git source code management system.
4. Experience with the Optimal Workshop suite of tools.
This position description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by an employee assigned to this position. This description is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, knowledge, skills, abilities and working
conditions associated with this position.
INNOVIM offers competitive compensation packages including comprehensive medical/dental/life insurance, matching 401(k) contribution and Educational support.
INNOVIM does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of INNOVIM and INNOVIM will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
INNOVIM is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical
or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
||Send This Job to a Friend