||Network Engineer - NOAA Missions
||INNOVIVM, LLC is seeking an experienced NETWORK ENGINEER to support a proposal providing important high performance computing and WEB programs for the U.S. National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration’s National Ocean Service in harnessing Cloud Services
and IT efficiencies to enable agency scientific and operational missions.
INNOVIM , LLC, is a woman-owned small business with a strong commitment to providing superior work in the fields of science, engineering and technology, and a significant record of support to the agency.
The Network Engineer is expected to upgrade Cisco IOS, Juniper JUNOS, and operating systems from other major network equipment vendors., demonstrating an understanding of current NIST 800-53 version processes, and having experience in mitigating network vulnerabilities.
||• Commensurate knowledge of network (LAN/WAN) architecture, protocols and equipment.
• Commensurate experience working with enterprise environments supporting over one hundred routers and switches.
• Commensurate experience creating and troubleshooting access control lists.
• Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Demonstrated expert knowledge and experience with routers, switches, and security devices from Cisco, Juniper, and other major vendors.
• Demonstrated experience troubleshooting cabling issues (copper and fiber).
This position description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by an employee assigned to this position. This description is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, knowledge, skills, abilities and working
conditions associated with this position.
INNOVIM offers competitive compensation packages including comprehensive medical/dental/life insurance, matching 401(k) contribution and Educational support.
INNOVIM does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of INNOVIM and INNOVIM will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
INNOVIM is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical
or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
||Send This Job to a Friend