||INNOVIM , LLC, has a strong commitment to providing superior work in the fields of science, engineering and technology. We are seeking a Systems Engineer with concentration on testing to participate in a team supporting the development, acquisition, and
implementation of a new radiosonde observing system for NOAA’s National Weather Service. The program will provide technical support services for the overarching project management, systems engineering, business and financial planning and reporting associated
with this project.
Candidates should have 2-10 years experience in systems engineering, with background in electrical or mechanical engineering, and understanding of major system acquisition requirements including analysis, systems development, testing and quality assurance programs,
facilities, deployment related activities. Experience and expertise in major system acquisition, development of acceptance testing program requirements, and managing complex deployment related planning and logistics is preferred.
The candidate should have:
• Expert level understanding and experience in the application of systems engineering processes associated with the acquisition of complex electronic systems, and the corresponding project management skills for coordination of tasks and risk management associated
with large federal acquisition programs
• Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and orally, including use of proper English grammar, knowledge of engineering and acquisition related technical terms of reference, and proficiency in preparing and formatting documents using Microsoft Office
• Familiar with Concept of Operation development, needs analysis and requirements definition process.
• Thorough understanding of Federal Acquisition Regulations and acquisition processes, including developing Statements of Need, Statements of Work, AoA, Acquisition Plans and cost estimating.
• Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and orally, including use of proper English grammar and acquisition-oriented terms of reference.
• Ability to define tasks and break out subtasks for organizing work elements, create work breakdown structures, and schedule tasks using Microsoft Project.
||• Excellent analytical ability
• Experience in technical writing
• Proficient in project planning, scheduling, executing and monitoring and control functions
• Excellent communication skills, both orally and written,
• Excellent customer service skills
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint software
• Bachelor’s Degree Required
This position description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by an employee assigned to this position. This description is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, knowledge, skills, abilities and working
conditions associated with this position.
INNOVIM offers competitive compensation packages including comprehensive medical/dental/life insurance, matching 401(k) contribution and Educational support.
INNOVIM does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of INNOVIM and INNOVIM will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
INNOVIM is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical
or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
||Send This Job to a Friend