||Subcontracts and Procurement
|Apply by Date
Subcontracts Administrator reports to the Subcontracts Manager and is responsible for supporting subcontracting activities associated with the Project, to include the placing and administering of Subcontracts for services, construction subcontracts, consulting
agreements, claims resolution, and document management. Specific responsibilities include:
• Actively participates in the project support activities, including development of the subcontract execution plan, and including the publication of Project Subcontract Plans, Logs, and other subcontract related reporting.
• Create and maintain the Bidders list and all associated pre-qualification forms for bidders.
• Assembly and issuance of Request For Proposals and RFP addendums.
• Interface with procurement, accounting, and accounting system software in support of subcontract related activities.
• Assist with the administration of subcontracts, including change management of the subcontractors and their invoices.
• Gather information and prepare miscellaneous documentation as needed to comply with tender requirements
• Ensure a timely and proper closeout for all Subcontracts.
• Actively monitor Subcontractor’s progress, invoicing and correspondence.
• Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and concise manner
• Periodic business travel or temporary relocation to support onsite subcontracting activities
||Essential Qualifications & Requirements:
• Bachelor degree, preferably in business administration.
• Preferably, +3 years of subcontract administration experience in a project environment, ideally on major EPC projects.
• Organized and disciplined individual with well-developed communication skills.
• Superior proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
• Proven procurement professional and team player with the ability to assume increasing responsibilities beyond those outlined in this job description.
• Strong interpersonal skills required to deal effectively with operational management throughout the organization.
||Send This Job to a Friend