||Medical Diagnostic Laboratories LLC
Medical Diagnostic Laboratories, LLC (MDL) is a CLIA-certified, CAP-accredited clinical laboratory with multiple state licensing, specializing in state of the art, automated DNA based molecular analysis of a variety of chronic and infectious
Our team has an IMMEDIATE OPENING for a highly-motivated
AP and CP Board Certified Pathologist to join our team at our corporate office in Hamilton, NJ. Responsibilities include the accurate and timely evaluation of cytopathology and surgical pathology consultation cases. Cases can be Pap smears, special
stains, immunohistochemistry, FISH, and molecular testing. Subspecialty expertise in Cytopathology, Hematopathology, or Molecular Genetic Pathology are particularly valued.
- Diagnostic evaluation of Cytopathology, Surgical Pathology, and breast prognostic cases
- HER2 FISH evaluation and sign-out
- Assisting with the Anatomic Pathology daily laboratory workflow
- Providing assistance for test validation, including molecular diagnostics
- Advisor and collaborator with MDL's Institute for Biomarker Research in the development of novel cancer diagnostic assays
- Assisting the Medical Director with administrative and technical issues
- Other related job duties as required.
- Must meet New Jersey state licensing requirements
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Dependent Care Flex Spending Account
- Voluntary Policies (Accident, Hospital Indemnity, Critical Illness & Supplemental STD)
- Legal Plan & Identity Theft Protection
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Vacation & Holiday
- Business Casual Environment
- Credit Union
Apply on-line and provide us with a cover letter describing your most recent position.
Visit us at www.mdlab.com
Medical Diagnostic Laboratories, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
||Send This Job to a Friend