||FLSA Status: Non-Exempt, Hourly
Education and Qualifications:
Employees must be able to stand for periods of 2 to 3 hours at a time. Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds on an occasional basis. Must be able to attend on-site Health Awareness Training. Must be able to read and view pictures for food production.
Assembles pizzas and hoagies. Places condiments in hoagie, and tags and sleeves hoagies. Clean workstation via sweeping, sanitizing tables, and trash removal. Position requires early morning hours as early as or earlier than 4:00 a.m. depending on Food Production
needs. Shift schedules vary daily and are determined by the Foodservice Director based on food production needs. Shifts lengths will vary based on food production needs.
Production Manager; General Manager
Physical Requirements: Contact HR
Essential Job Functions:
1. Assemble and wrap hoagies.
•Follow standardized guidelines on hoagie assembly.
2. Place pre-packaged Condiments: Tomatoes, Onions and Lettuce, Pickles, Pepperoncinis, and Pepper Rings on Hoagies.
3. Assemble and package pizzas.
• Fold boxes for packaging.
• Assemble and wrap pizzas according to production guidelines.
4.Fold boxes for next day production.
5. Label coupons on hoagie wrapper and stamp a production date on same hoagie wrapper.
6. Operate dishwasher and wash dishes as required.
7. Maintain a sanitary work environment.
• Wear hairnets and/or a hat during food production.
• Wear gloves during food production.
• Clothing must be neat and clean.
• Wash hands before and after food production.
• Wash hands immediately after returning from breaks or using the restroom.
• Wear smocks during food production.
• Wipe tables down with sanitizer between productions.
• Sweep floors and mats at the end of production.
• Remove garbage and change garbage can liners at the end of the shift.
1. Maintain and protect employee, customer, and consumer confidentiality.
2. Report to and from work at assigned time.
3. Complete other duties as assigned.
4. Must be honest and reliable.
5. Must be able to work in a team atmosphere. Provide help and support to co-workers on an ongoing basis.
6. Adhere to dress code policy.