||Clean Up Team Member -Parkside
||Clean-Up Team Member - Seasonal
Minimum Pay Rate: $7.25
Hours: Works a 5 to 8 hour shift, starting at 7am
FLSA Status: Seasonal, Hourly, Exempt
Education and Qualifications:
Must be at least 14 years of age to comply with child labor laws. Must display a positive attitude and eagerness to learn. Must be able to work with others or independently. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs frequently and up to 100 lbs occasionally. Must be
able to work morning hours starting at 7:00am. Must be able to work outdoors in all elements to include extreme hot and cold temperatures, rain, sun, etc.
This position is responsible for maintaining cleanliness throughout the park and to set up equipment for catered or special events on a daily basis.
Reports to: Clean-up Team Leader, Clean-up Manager, VP Operations
Physical Requirements: Contact HR
Essential Job Functions:
1. Hose down the park midways, walkways, patio areas, and picnic pavilions with a garden hose.
2. Pan and broom throughout the park and parking lots for trash and debris.
3. Empty trash containers and install new liners.
4. Push out water puddles in the park.
5. Clean up pavilions and park grounds after catered or special events (ie. company picnics, reunions, birthday parties, concerts, car shows etc.).
-Empty trash containers and install new liner.
-Pan and broom trash and debris.
-Hose out pavilion with garden hose.
-Remove any equipment and store in its proper place.
6. Clean cigarette butts out of smoker containers and replace sand if required.
7. Set up and sanitize portable and permanent soda machines used in picnic areas along with making sure product and CO2 is adequate for the day.
8. Follow safe and proper lifting techniques.
a. Lift with legs, not with back.
b. Bend at knees.
c. Keep weight close to your body.
9. Set up equipment for group outings or special events. Items include banners, tables, chairs, audio systems, soda machines, fence, barriers, garbage containers, etc.
10. Clean tables and serving lines (wiping, scrubbing).
11. Cover picnic tables with table covering.
12. Clean and sanitize trash containers (wiping, scrubbing).
13. Report any maintenance issues or property damage to your Manager or Team Leader.
14. Ability to communicate efficiently using a two-way radio.
15. Provide excellent customer service to our guests.
a. Provide assistance if requested
b. Answer guests questions and find answers
c. Tell guests to enjoy their day at the park.
a. 15 year olds: May not operate garbage compactors, sanders, grinders, power equipment, golf carts (can be a passenger in cart however not permitted to cross the highway). May not use a step ladder.
b. 16-17 year olds: May not operate garbage compactors, golf carts (can be a passenger however not permitted to cross the highway).
c. 18+ year olds: May operate a golf cart if requirements are met (must have a valid driver’s license).
1. Maintain and protect employee, customer, and consumer confidentiality.
2. Report to and from work at assigned time.
3. Complete other duties as assigned.
4. Must be honest and reliable.
5. Must be able to work in a team atmosphere. Provide help and support to co-workers on an ongoing basis.
6. Adhere to dress code policy.
||Education and Qualifications:
Must be at least 14 years of age to comply with child labor laws. Must display a positive attitude and eagerness to learn. Must be able to work with others or independently. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. frequently and up to 100 lbs. occasionally. Must
be able to work morning hours starting at 7:00am. Must be able to work outdoors in all elements to include extreme hot and cold temperatures, rain, sun, etc.
||Send This Job to a Friend