||Maintenance Tech III-DGF
||Summary: Perform routine maintenance and repair on equipment throughout the sauce plant.
• Ensure proper operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on pneumatics, conveyor systems, and production machines.
• Adjust functional parts of devices and control instruments by using hand tools, levels, plumb bobs, and straightedge.
• Maintain continuity of repairs by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs using work orders
• Troubleshoot using basic working mechanical knowledge of production systems and what needs to occur to keep them running.
• Locate sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation, listening for problems using precision measuring and testing instruments.
• Remove defective parts by dismantling devices using hoists, cranes, and hand and power tools.
• Act as the primary maintenance support for the plant, as needed.
• Maintain and protect employee, customer, and consumer confidentiality.
• Report to and from work at assigned time.
• Complete other duties as assigned.
• Must be honest and reliable.
• Must be able to work in a team atmosphere. Provide help and support to co-workers on an ongoing basis.
• Adhere to dress code policy.
||Educations & Qualifications:
This is a 2nd shift position; hours are 3 PM to 11 PM. Experience in welding, machining, pneumatics, hydraulics and plumbing is required. The ability to troubleshoot problems is a must. Experience with maintaining moving machinery preferred. Ability to lift
50-70 pounds and work from upright, kneeling, and prone positions. Must have own tools.
||Send This Job to a Friend