||Job Title: Games Attendant
FLSA Status: Seasonal; Hourly, Exempt
Education and Qualifications:
Must be a minimum of 14 years of age to comply with child labor laws. Must be able to work in various weather conditions. Must be able to lift and carry a minimum or 25 lbs and a maximum of 50 lbs on occasion. Must be able to communicate clearly and maintain
and project a positive attitude and professional demeanor at all times when interacting with co-workers and guests.
Must have basic math skills and be able to quickly and accurately take in and count large amounts of cash. Must maintain a well-groomed appearance at all times. Must be able to work with others or independently.
Performs a variety of services for the guests including encouraging guests to play the games and awards prizes to winners in keeping with techniques learned during training.
Reports to: Games Department Manager & Team Leaders
Physical Requirements: Contact Human Resources
Essential Job Functions:
1. Operate all games, equipment, and the tattoo parlors according to the operating procedures of the games department.
2. Abide by all company and department rules, regulations, and policies.
3. Ability to communicate efficiently to internal and external guests.
a. Ability to communicate using a microphone.
4. Must have basic math skills and the ability to handle and count money.
5. Provide superior guest service and positive guests relations to our internal and external guests.
6. Maintains the equipment and location for the game(s) an attendant is schedule to work. This includes, but is not limited to, cleanliness, inspection, and verify that games pieces, if applicable, are at the game.
7. Award prizes to guests who have paid to play and properly won the game. Prizes will be awarded for the level for which the guest has paid to play.
8. Maintain the prize displays and stock at the games to entice guests to play.
9. Adhere to all safety policies and report any unsafe issues to the director, manager, or team leaders.
10. Must be able to work individually or in a group setting.
11. If 18 years of age or over, you may operate a golf cart to transport items; however, you must possess a valid PA driver’s license.
12. May be a passenger on a golf cart if age 16 and above for transporting items Parkside; however, age 16 to 18 may not be passenger across the road. Age 15 may not operate golf carts or be a passenger on a golf cart.
1. Maintain and protect employee, customer, and consumer confidentiality.
2. Report to and from work at assigned time.
3. Complete other duties as assigned.
4. Must be honest and reliable.
5. Must be able to work in a team atmosphere. Provide help and support to co-workers on an ongoing basis.
6. Adhere to dress code policy.
7. Maintain an organized department and work environment.