||Customer Service Coordinator
The Customer Service Coordinator is the front line position who will assist tenants, contractors, and visitors daily. The role will manage the main receptionist area for the Property Management Office. The position’s responsibilities
include, but are not limited to: handling incoming and outgoing telephone calls, providing professional and courteous service, managing and maintaining ANGUS work orders, Preventive Maintenance Systems and Certificate of Insurances as well as receiving
and processing all information requested by tenants, contractors and vendors. Job functions may be added to or deleted from this job description as necessary and determined by Property Management.
Description of Responsibilities:
- Provide tenants with a Class A service experience with every interaction.
- Develop and maintain positive tenant relations by creating and sustaining good will and by providing consistently responsive quality service.
- Monitor signs of tenant “health” (i.e. through move-ins, move-outs, tenant notices, etc.)
- Assist Property Manager with the planning and implementation of periodic tenant events.
- Coordinate special tenant and vendor mailings such as holiday cards and other customer notifications, including tenant anniversaries, monthly calendars and reminders of scheduled events.
- Prepare new tenant packages and welcome letters.
- Ensures phones are answered in a friendly, professional manner; taking messages or forwarding calls as necessary, but answering requests directly whenever possible.
- Perform general reception duties – greet walk-in tenants, visitors, vendors and contractors; handle their needs and direct them to the appropriate staff.
- Assist with correspondence and tenant mailings.
- Ensure proper operations of the phones and internet systems.
- Perform clerical tasks for staff as needed; including: mail and packages protocol, ordering office supplies, maintaining personal property logs.
- Maintain tenant and administrative filing system and ensures all documents are properly and promptly filed.
- Maintain the insurance files for coverage required by tenants and vendors.
- Provide Administrative support to Property Management staff and Engineers.
- Assist the Property Manager in implementing The Cousins Way Property Management Manual.
- Receive all incoming service requests and dispatch to the appropriate personnel.
- Update and maintain the ANGUS, Yardi Work Order System and Building Website.
- Be familiar with building emergency procedures manual to be able to direct tenants during emergency situations.
- High school diploma required or GED is required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- A minimum of two years of experience in customer service required.
- Real estate experience preferred.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work and communicate effectively with all levels of operations.
- Must have excellent organizational and problem solving skills.
- Must have the ability to manage time and multiple projects efficiently and achieve required results.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Access) is required.
- Yardi experience preferred.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace. Bi-lingual preferred.
- The incumbent must be able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Responsiveness – Need to perform responsibilities with an acute sense of urgency to meet the needs of others; respond to solve problems; willing to accept a variety of tasks associated with this position.
- Integrity - Demonstrate sound business ethics; consistently comply with organizational values; protect confidential information.
- Customer Service – Demonstrate optimum customer service delivery while performing all job functions.
- Communication - Able to clearly express ideas; present verbal information in a straightforward manner; ask questions in order to open channels of communication; listen to understand perspective.
||Send This Job to a Friend