||Corporate Employee - 191
Responsible for assisting with the development, implementation, maintenance and delivery of operational support to property management and related staff including policies, procedures, operational training, and communications. Ensures that policies and procedures
processes are streamlined to achieve operational efficiencies and are properly communicated to relevant staff.
- Develop a working knowledge of the operations department standard operating procedures currently referred to as “Cuzway.”
- Develop and maintain annual benchmarking system with graphical representation, with annual scoring matrix over years of input. Maintain databases for internal and external clients to include but not limited to contracts, customers, etc.
- Use the data to perform purposeful analytics/interpretation of the data so as to assist in improving future performance. This shall include mid-year follow-up of poor performance areas for all properties.
- Train new employees as needed on procedures.
- Maintain annual benchmarking system for operations site visits.
- Provide annual scoring matrix over years of input.
- Assist with safety and technical skill set training.
- This will include research, updating past material and maybe called to be a presenter.
- Provide assistance in meeting preparation and special events, including research and, formulating presentations based on the research.
- Act as liaison between clients and corporate office to include coordination of schedules as necessary.
- Assist with utility tracking and interpretation initiative to improve building performance.
- Become familiar with building operations in order to provide effective insight to projects
- This will include 3-day minimum of shadowing various building engineers and their day-to-day roles.
- This will include 2-day minimum of shadowing property management staffing and understanding their day-to-day roles.
- This will include 4-day minimum of shadowing tenant construction job sites and attending meeting to obtain an understanding of job functionality.
- Assist in operational staffing consensus survey.
- Assist in due diligence data analysis and provide informative reports based on material presented.
- Assist in national contract preparation as well as project-based contracts.
- Process related contract change orders and pay applications.
- Will act as Yardi Voyager Pro for Operations and Development modules.
- Use Yardi for commitment-based accounting, cost tracking and forecasting functions.
- Formulate and distribute reports relating to scheduling, project progress and associated costs with real estate development operations.
- Initiate and maintain relationships with clients, internal/external vendors to facilitate project activities as necessary for organizational success.
- High School diploma required; Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university and prefer a minimum of 3 years of related experience.
- Experience in commercial real estate, development or financial institution is preferred.
- Must have strong analytical skills with the ability to effectively prioritize deliverables.
- Must be organized, concise, detailed, flexible, and efficient.
- Must have the ability and confidence to take a conceptual plan that has limited details and develop a working model for review.
- Intuitive nature at fulfilling the needs of those they support by being engaged and eager to take on new assignments, many at their own initiative.
- Organizational skills and ability to prioritize meet multiple deadlines from up to four individuals who share in their services.
- Ability to communicate to this 4-member team as to work load by establishing and maintaining a workload chart that is available to the team for review.
- Must have the skill set and the ability to prepare and present training material through webinars .
- Must possess creative intuition that will not require step-by-step instructions.
- Awareness of deadlines and ability to deliver projects on time.
- Must possess ability to handle sensitive financial information.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work and communicate effectively with all levels of operations.
- Must have advanced level computer skills, including Internet navigation, Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook) and Adobe Acrobat.
- Must be a professional team player with a high level of positive energy and a “can do” approach in all activities.
- Responsiveness – Need to perform responsibilities with an acute sense of urgency to meet the needs of others; respond to solve problems; willing to accept a variety of tasks associated with this position.
- Integrity - Demonstrate sound business ethics; consistently comply with organizational values; protect confidential information.
- Customer Service – Demonstrate optimum customer service delivery while performing all job functions.
- Communication - Able to clearly express ideas; present verbal information in a straightforward manner; ask questions in order to open channels of communication; listen to understand perspective of others.
Physical Demands: Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The individual is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands and fingers, handle objects, and feel, reach
with hands and arms, talk, climb and balance. Must be able to walk for 80% of a 8-hour day. The individual is occasionally required to sit, stoop, kneel, and crouch. The individual may need to lift up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this
job include color vision.
||Send This Job to a Friend