||Senior Property Manager
The Senior Property Manager is responsible for direct operation and management, which include: planning, organizing, and controlling administration, operations, and fiscal management of this Class A Office Project, prior to, during and after the new building(s)
have obtained a certificate of occupancy. In addition, this role is responsible for operations and maintenance; life safety; property appearance; human resource administration as assigned; lease administration; accounting and finance; security; parking; all
contractual services; properties performance and in depth customer relationships as expected with a single building customer. Specific duties and measurement methodologies may vary during the term of this lease.
Description of Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain positive customer relations by creating and sustaining good will between landlord, and customer by providing consistently responsive quality services.
- Provides assistance to customer marketing as needed.
- Develop and maintain ongoing, meaningful communications with Cousins’ internal departments as well as the customer’s unique departmentalization.
- Assures compliance with portfolio operating procedures and proactively interprets impact to single building customer’s operations.
- Develop and maintain relationship with local associations serving the needs of the property.
- Responsible for development/performance reviews of direct reports.
- Serve as team leader and actively administer positive development for direct reports.
- The Senior Property Manager is expected to be thoroughly conversant with and knowledgeable of the following aspects of property management:
- Customer Relations
- Contract Services Administration
- Lease Administration
- Engineering and Preventive Maintenance to include establishing PM Programs
- Energy Management and Utility Usage
- Accounting and Finance including gross-up, operating expense caps
- Tracking same site amenity and retail sales
- Activity and Variance Reports
- Security for the Base Building and the single building customer
- Emergency Procedures & Disaster Recovery
- Policy Manual and Administration
- Insurance (coverage and liability)
- Garage and/or Parking Operations
- Retail Operations
- Operational Efficiency
- Personnel Administration
- Employee Relations
- Management Skills
- Codes and Regulations
- Landscape and Grounds Maintenance
- A minimum of 7 years overseeing property management in a portfolio of at least 750,000 square feet of commercial office space is required.
- A high school diploma and a valid driver’s license are required.
- Associate or Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- To perform this job successfully, the incumbent must work well with others and interact positively with customers. The incumbent must possess excellent communication skills; must be detail-oriented and well organized; and must have the ability to manage
time, people and multiple projects efficiently and achieve the required results.
- The candidate must demonstrate ability to analyze monthly and quarterly financial reporting, cost-benefit analysis, budget forecasting and prepare annual budgets in excess of $12 million.
- Tenant build out/construction administration and management experience preferred.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office suite (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) and Yardi is required.
- Professional designation from either BOMA or IREM is preferred.
- Proven writing and verbal communication skills. Strong grammatical and practical use of the English language.
- The incumbent must be able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Responsiveness – Need to perform responsibilities with an acute sense of urgency to meet the needs of others; respond to solve problems; willing to accept a variety of tasks associated with this position.
- Integrity - Demonstrate sound business ethics; consistently comply with organizational values; protect confidential information.
- Communication - Able to clearly express ideas; present verbal information in a straightforward manner; ask questions in order to open channels of communication; listen to understand perspective of others.
||Send This Job to a Friend