||Flex Health & Wellness Coordinator
|Application Deadline Date
||Before you know it, the holiday festivities will be celebrated, and we’ll be counting down and ringing in the New Year. New year means trying new things, meeting new people, setting new goals, getting new opportunities. Why not start now?! Inclusa has
a full-time Flex RN Care Manager position that needs your determination and passion, an opportunity that will empower you to make a world of difference for the population we serve, the elderly frail and adults with disabilities.
**This RN position will be supporting our Wausau office and surrounding areas. **
We are a Wisconsin-based not for profit and family care organization designed to assist frail elders and adults with disabilities, by providing the support and services they need to live full lives within their communities.
What’s in it for you, by joining the Inclusa team?
• Career Development – You will receive personalized career development and mentoring to maximize your potential.
• Scheduling Balance – Hours that allow for a greater work / life balance. We operate Monday – Friday!
• No on-call
• Flexible employment- work from office and home scheduling!
• Paid Time Off / Holidays – Extensive paid time off. Accrue 13 days of PTO in your first year plus 10 paid holidays.
• Comprehensive Benefits – Includes medical, vision, and dental insurance. Short term and long-term disability covered 100% by Inclusa.
• Financial Perks – The 401K plan is 100% matched up to 4%.
• Our Members – The biggest benefit of all is that you are making a difference by supporting members in your local community.
Under the direction of the Member Support Manager, this position involves the physical assessment, health service coordination, and provision of nursing-related services to individuals who are members. Responsibilities include participating as a member of the
Interdisciplinary Care Management Team (IDT); health assessment facilitation; directs nursing care; and ongoing nursing consultation to other service coordinators and members. Provides linkage between the organization and local acute and primary health care
This is a Flex position within Inclusa, Inc. Support Our Staff (S.O.S.) Program. Incumbent will have a reduced caseload of assigned members, but will primarily assist on other staff's caseloads as needs dictate. Extensive travel throughout the state will be
required. Requires a degree from an accredited school of nursing and current Wisconsin Registered Nurse license.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Participates as a member of the IDT in providing assessment, case planning, and program monitoring services to members.
• Coordinates service delivery with other community resources.
• Participates in utilization review process.
• Responds to emergent situations as necessary.
• Provides nursing consultation to Community Resource Coordinators.
• Provides individualized prevention and wellness activities to members.
• Coordinates individual health needs with other community providers.
• Provides health education to members and families as appropriate.
• Completes agency required paperwork and forms in a timely manner.
• Meets with members, providers, and others in a variety of environments in order to fulfill the essential functions of the position.
||Qualified applicants must have an RN license and valid driver's license. Care management experience and/or nursing experience is preferred, but not required.
**This RN position will be supporting our Wausau office and surrounding areas.**
Questions about this rewarding role can by answered by contacting our talent acquisition guru, Lori DuMars, at email@example.com.
**We will be accepting applications until this position is filled.**
How to apply: Please visit our website at Inclusa.org/about/careers/. Click on ‘View Job Openings’, then click on requisition #18-0304 to access the application.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
||Send This Job to a Friend