|Application Deadline Date
||Before you know it, the holiday festivities will have been celebrated, and we’ll be counting down and ringing in the New Year. New year means trying new things, meeting new people, setting new goals, getting new opportunities. Why not start now?! Inclusa
has a full-time Program Assistant II role that needs your determination and passion, an opportunity that will empower you to make a world of difference for the population we serve, the elderly frail and adults with disabilities.
We are a Wisconsin-based not for profit and family care organization designed to assist frail elders and adults with disabilities, by providing the support and services they need to live full lives within their communities. Here at Inclusa, we are an industry
leading organization, where every position is essential in supporting the organization’s mission, vision, and values.
The Program Assistant II will work in conjunction with Program Managers, Providers, CR/PR Leadership and Finance to develop and support Inclusa’s Contracting and Systems Program.
What are the primary duties of this Program Assistant II position?
• Determine and facilitate the development and application process for addition of new services or contracted facilities within our Provider network.
• Process Caregiver Background checks and determine eligibility based on established guidelines.
• Create Vendor and Provider files in Provider Database and electronic files ensuring completeness and accuracy of all provider data.
• Generate and download multiple reports, follow Provider Relations guidelines to either distribute or for use in maintaining provider compliance in accordance with State standards.
• Coordinate and meet timelines in management and response for multiple high email volume inboxes daily and serve as main point of contact for all internal and external provider relations phone contact.
• Assist with provider compliance audits and annual AQR provider file validation audits.
What’s in it for you, by joining the Inclusa team?
We promote a culture of coaching to success. Your professional development is viewed as paramount to our growth and reputation. We strive to see you succeed and grow, both personally and professionally. In addition to working in a team focused and collaborative
work environment, you would be offered robust benefits options.
• PTO – Accrue 13 days/year + additional annual floating hours awarded to extend PTO or for non-traditional holidays.
• Holidays – 10 recognized holidays and paid as if working regular hours (special highlights: Easter Sunday, Black Friday after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, & New Years Eve).
• Comprehensive Benefits – Includes medical + wellness program, vision, and dental insurance. Short term and long-term disability covered 100% by Inclusa. Life time insurance also covered 100% by Inclusa.
• 401K – Our plan is 100% dollar to dollar matched up to 4%; easy roll over process too.
• Flexible Spending Account - Set aside pretax dollars for medical or dependent expenses.
• Perks - Discounts on mobile packages, Sherwin-Williams paint, and car rentals. Need Microsoft office program installed on home computers? We got you covered too!
• Our Members – The biggest benefit of all is that you are making a difference by supporting members in your local community.
||Associates degree in Business, Finance, Healthcare, Human Services or related field with two years’ related experience. Any combination of education and experience that provide the same knowledge skills and abilities may be considered.
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of Family Care Program, Community Health, and Managed Care Systems.
• Knowledge and skill of database application and systems management.
• Knowledge and ability to use Microsoft Office programs to produce reports and correspondence.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
• Ability to prioritize work, and multitask several projects at once.
• Ability to work effectively under pressure with deadlines.
• Must be able to work independently or as part of a team.
Passion + Giving back to those most in need = Fulfilling your life’s best work! It just makes sense!
**We will be accepting applications for this position through December 10, 2018.**
How to apply: Please visit our website at Inclusa.org/about/careers/. Click on ‘View Job Openings’, then click on requisition #18-0316 to access the application.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
||Send This Job to a Friend