||Community Resource Coordinator
|Application Deadline Date
||Before you know it, the holiday festivities will be celebrated, and we’ll be counting down and ringing in the New Year. New year means trying new things, meeting new people, setting new goals, getting new opportunities. Why not start now?! Inclusa has
a full-time Community Resource Coordinator position that needs your determination and passion, an opportunity that will empower you to make a world of difference for the population we serve, the elderly frail and adults with disabilities.
**This position will be supporting the Wausau office and surrounding members.**
We are a Wisconsin-based not for profit and family care organization designed to assist frail elders and adults with disabilities, by providing the support and services they need to live full lives within their communities. Here at Inclusa, we are an industry
leading organization, where every position is essential in supporting the organization’s mission, vision, and values.
Every position within Inclusa, Inc. is essential to supporting the organization’s mission, vision and values. This position plays a key role within Inclusa’s Member Support Department. The Member Support Department partners with members to develop and coordinate
a meaningful plan of care. The Social Social Worker at Inclusa, Inc., also referred to as the Community Resource Coordinator (CRC), will work in collaboration with a registered nurse to complete a comprehensive social/health assessment and facilitate a plan
of care through coordination of physical health, behavioral health, long term services and supports, and community resources.
What will you gain by joining Inclusa?
• A fulfilling career with a values driven organization;
• A manageable workload that supports high quality care;
• An opportunity for ongoing professional growth and development;
• A competitive salary and benefit package (benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance, Long-term & Short-term Disability, Flexible Spending Account, 401(k) with match, Paid Time Off Package, and 10 paid holidays);
• A flexible work model that encourages a work/life balance; and
• No night, weekend, or holiday business hours!
What are the primary duties of this position? The CRC will:
• Learn what is important to the member and support them in achieving it.
• Partner with a registered nurse, also referred to as a Health and Wellness Coordinator, and collaborate on an ongoing basis regarding the member and their plan.
• Perform face-to-face social-related assessments for members upon enrollment and at least every six (6) months thereafter in the member's setting.
Coordinate, schedule and track monthly phone contacts and quarterly face-to-face visits.
• Participate in the development and ongoing review and coordination of the member's plan of care.
• Take the lead in areas related to social, community integration, employment, housing, and non-health related issues.
• Educate on and promote prevention/wellness and mitigate risk when assessed.
||Qualified applicants must have a four-year degree in the human services field or a four-year degree in any field, with three years of related experience. Must have a valid driver’s license.
We will be accepting applications for this position through December 11, 2018.
Your new career starts today at https://www.inclusa.org/about/careers/. Click on ‘View Job Openings’, then click on Requisition #18-0312 to view the job posting and apply.
Ready to change lives? Apply today!
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
||Send This Job to a Friend