||Community Resource Coordinator
|Application Deadline Date
||Before you know it, the holiday festivities will have been celebrated, and we’ll be counting down and ringing in the New Year. New year means trying new things, meeting new people, setting new goals, getting new opportunities. Why not start now?! Inclusa
has a full-time Community Resource Coordinator role that needs your determination and passion, an opportunity that will empower you to make a world of difference for the population we serve, the elderly frail and adults with disabilities.
We are a Wisconsin-based not for profit and family care organization designed to assist frail elders and adults with disabilities, by providing the support and services they need to live full lives within their communities. Here at Inclusa, we are an industry
leading organization, where every position is essential in supporting the organization’s mission, vision, and values.
As a Community Resource Coordinator (CRC), you will be responsible for partnering with your fellow colleagues to provide top quality care to our members. They are looking to you in providing assistance when it comes to living their daily lives. Some responsibilities
will include the following:
• Learn what is important to the member and support them in achieving it.
• Partner with a registered nurse, also referred to as a Health and Wellness Coordinator, and collaborate on an ongoing basis regarding the member and their plan.
• Perform face-to-face social-related assessments for members upon enrollment and at least every six (6) months thereafter in the member's setting.
• Coordinate, schedule and track monthly phone contacts and quarterly face-to-face visits.
• Participate in the development and ongoing review and coordination of the member's plan of care.
• Take the lead in areas related to social, community integration, employment, housing, and non-health related issues.
• Educate on and promote prevention/wellness and mitigate risk when assessed.
• Document activity and complete paperwork as required.
What’s in it for you, by joining the Inclusa team?
• Career Development – You will receive personalized career development and mentoring to maximize your potential.
• Scheduling Balance – Hours that allow for a greater work / life balance. We operate Monday – Friday and no on-call!
• Flexible employment- work from office and home scheduling!
• Paid Time Off / Holidays – Accrue 13 days of PTO in your first year plus 10 paid holidays.
• Comprehensive Benefits – Includes medical, vision, and dental insurance. Short term and long-term disability covered 100% by Inclusa.
• Financial Perks – The 401K plan is 100% matched up to 4%.
• Our Members – The biggest benefit of all is that you are making a difference by supporting members in your local community.
||Qualified applicants must have a four-year degree in the human services field or a four-year degree in any field, with three years of related experience. Must have a valid driver’s license.
Passion + Giving back to those most in need = Fulfilling your life’s best work! It just makes sense!
**We will be accepting applications for this position through December 10, 2018.**
How to apply: Please visit our website at Inclusa.org/about/careers/. Click on ‘View Job Openings’, then click on requisition #18-0308 to access the application.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
||Send This Job to a Friend