Job Summary: Cirrus is looking for highly motivated individuals to work for our company producing aircraft! If you enjoy a challenge, have a passion for learning, have good attention to detail, like working with your hands, and like making
friends at work…then the Cirrus Life is for you! No experience working on aircraft? That’s OK! Most of our new employees haven’t either and that’s why we invest in training! Cirrus production employees spend their first 2-3 weeks training to understand our
manufacturing processes. That time is split between classroom and hands-on training. New employees are then placed into our manufacturing system for additional on-the-job training! Successful candidates must have a great attitude, good attendance, and be able
to handle work in a fast-paced, changing environment while remaining committed to producing quality aircraft! Cirrus is a dynamic company that is growing and changing the general aviation industry.
What we need you to be good at:
• Working with your hands
• Positive disposition with desire to do quality work
• Attention to detail
• Wearing proper protective equipment, when required
• Ability to use a computer; you will be trained on Cirrus systems!
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds -Additional helpful, but not required
• Mechanical experience or experience working with hand tools
• Exterior finishing (ie: sanding, painting, body work, etc.)
• Building or assembling items using instructions
Qualifications: High School Diploma or GED and good work history required. Mechanical background, assembly or exterior finishing experience desired, but not required, and should be documented on your resume or application. Ability to pass
pre-employment drug test.