• Coordinate design development and system integration with subcontractors in systems such as environmental controls and pressurization. Experience in other aircraft systems disciplines a plus.
• Develop and execute FAR Part 23 certification plans.
Education and/or Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in, Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, and or Electrical Engineering.
• Minimum of four years of experience
• Experience in the following is desired:
o Aircraft mechanical system integration and systems detail design and certification experience.
o FAR Part 23 or Part 25 certification of mechanical systems.
o Systems performance testing.
o Working in a multifunction team in support of complete advanced design development.
o Performing cost and weight studies for alternative design concepts.
o Supporting the preparation and execution of detailed projects plans.
• Good communication skills on technical issues.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint, Word).
• CAD experience/Pro-Engineer preferred.