Cirrus Aircraft has an exciting opportunity for a driven, talented, and experienced Project Manager.
We are looking for a Project Manager that will support an aircraft platform on all stages of project initiating, planning, executing, monitoring/controlling, and closing. Position works closely with Duluth and China cross-functional
teams and must be able to manage projects using Work Breakdown Structure methodology, MS Project scheduling, and managing budgets. PM is responsible to work with a multi-discipline Integrated Project Team in coordinating and scheduling activities to obtain
desired project results. This position requires a high degree of interaction and communication with multiple departments as well as internal/external stakeholders for success and therefore communication, interpersonal, and team skills are critical. The Project
Manager will be involved in execution of multiple projects and should experience managing risk, communication planning, and team coordination.
• Unwavering determination to produce on-time, industry-leading deliverables
• Self-motivated with a positive and professional approach
• Strong communication skills with the ability to present concepts verbally Excellent detail, organizational, and planning skills
• Superior project management and time management skills; exceptional ability to meet deadlines
• Attention to detail and ability to work in ambiguity
• Ability to establish and maintain budgets and identify cost saving opportunities
• Ability to establish and maintain schedules and identify time saving opportunities
• Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S.) from four-year college or university, and 5 years of project management experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
• Proven track record for taking ideas from inception to execution.
• PMP certification is preferred.
• Experience working in a regulatory environment, and specifically FAA certification, preferred.
• Experience working outside US, and specifically China, preferred.
• Job requires periodic travel to China.
• Periodically required to work non-traditional hours due to International meeting requirements.