Job Summary: Responsible for developing and delivering technical training content to aircraft manufacturing personnel using a variety of instructional methods. Maintains and issues training documents to personnel. Conducts orientation
classes for new hires and monitors their initial qualification progress. Coordinates training for new processes and assists in resolving technical questions. Assesses and documents employee competencies. Maintains and builds records using the Learning Management
System for production personnel.
The technical trainer will be considered the expert in Cirrus production technical expertise. The technical field at Cirrus Aircraft teaches the mechanical skills required to assemble aircraft in a production format along with the procedural
responsibilities of a production employee. A successful technical trainer will learn/know how to teach individuals how to use hand tools, torqueing techniques, safety wire, riveting, wire harness installation and routing, fluid lines, sealants, composites
knowledge plus more. The technical trainer will also teach soft skills such as; how to read process specifications, use engineering drawings, Cirrus software usage, production documentation, corporate values and more. Please describe any and all mechanical
background skills in your application/resume.
Job Knowledge, Skills, or Abilities:
· Computer skills – should be experienced in a variety of computer programs. Such as: Microsoft Office suite including Visio, engineering drawing software, LMS and moviemaker software
· Excellent presentation skills, objective preparation development, content research skills, strong communication skills.
· Mechanical background
· Ability to work well with others
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Conducts/schedules general training classes
· Maintains Station Skill Requirement training records
· Conducts miscellaneous presentations to a variety of audiences
· Conducts specific training as necessary
· Develops reports and metrics
· Maintains Learning Management System
· Analyzing situations to determine root cause
· Issues and controls manufacturing stamps
Education and/or Experience:
Associate’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.