Cirrus Aircraft has an immediate full time opening for an Executive Assistant to support and serve our Customer Experience Executive Leadership Team by:
• Proactively managing the President’s activities, calendar, phone calls, emails, other communication and meeting/travel requirements;
• Providing both administrative support and key deliverables for the Customer Experience Team and the company;
• Filter distractions and keep Executives focused and scheduled on highest priority, highest value activities.
• Enlivening Cirrus Service Essentials.
This position is responsible for highly confidential and time sensitive material. Professional maturity, discipline and high emotional intelligence are the highest success indicators.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Support the President by organizing his/her calendar, prepare travel arrangements, arrange conference calls, and attend meetings
• Prepare executives for meetings, including preparation of materials, briefings, & attendees
• Answer and handle phone calls and inquiries to the Customer Experience offices using appropriate etiquette; speak with others using clear and professional language.
• Manage complex projects within predetermined timelines while maintaining corporate budget requirements
• Work collaboratively with the Customer Experience Team and all company executives and their assistants to ensure streamlined workflow; leads by example
• Create professional written communication, dynamic/engaging in-house and public presentations, reports, & spreadsheets
• Manage complex travel and meeting arrangements, team meetings, personal meetings
• Traffic expense reports, invoices, and manage team expenses; assists with annual budget process
• Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned
• Greet persons entering the Executive Office, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct/escort to destination
• Follow all company policies and procedures, ensure uniform and personal appearance is clean and professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets.
Education and/or Experience (please do not apply if not proficient in all):
Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required. Minimum 5 years’ experience in administrative or executive assistant level position, including supervisory experience. Excellent professional written and oral communication skills are a must. Strong work ethic
and a high level of professional demeanor.
Other key skills and competencies include:
• Apple OS (incl. Keynote) and portable device usage (iPad and iPhone)
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications, including Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint; & Salesforce.com
• Basic accounting and financial management skills
• Experienced/savvy online skills
Ability to remain poised in a fast-paced, demanding, high-energy environment. Strong organization skills, attention to detail, and communication skills required. Ability to be self-motivated, resourceful and solution-oriented.
Additional Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and deadlines and work within prescribed project budgets and challenging project deadlines
• Ability to handle highly confidential material with discretion
• Ability to problem solve
• Ability to implement conflict resolution strategies
• Anticipate needs; ‘see around corners’, ‘read the moment’; be highly collaborative
• Ability to diffuse high pressure situations, such as irate customers, with professionalism and tact
• Ability to organize effectively and possess excellent recall abilities
• High emotional intelligence, professional maturity, reliable, self-disciplined
• Filter distractions and keeps executive focused and scheduled on highest priority and highest-value activities