Job Summary: Member of warehouse operations team. Performs manual and clerical duties related to shipping, receiving, inspecting, storing, issuing and delivering a variety of materials, equipment and aircraft parts in an aircraft manufacturing
environment. Reports to Cirrus Warehouse Supervisor.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsibility includes but not limited to:
• Unpacks, examines, counts and labels incoming material.
• Records receipts and reports discrepancies.
• Compares and matches paperwork such as packing slips and certifications with purchase orders.
• Transports goods and may utilize material handling equipment and vehicles.
• Performs receiving, put away, picking, packing and shipping of goods.
• Ensure proper product handling and storage to prevent abuse, misuse, damage or deterioration.
• Obtain, prepare aircraft parts for shipment to the Aftermarket customer base
• Obtain, prepare aircraft parts for delivery to the production floor, convey in a timely fashion
• Maintain an inventory control and management system, including work order closing
• Support all facility regulatory and safety codes
• Maintain inventory accuracy and accessibility
Key Performance Metrics:
• Volume processed
• Receiving, picking, packing and shipping accuracy / Error rate
• Proper Storage of products
• Customer satisfaction
• Internal peer evaluations
• Response time on requests
• Inventory accuracy
• Operations safety Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required. One to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Valid Driver’s license a must.
• Aviation related technical degrees preferred, not required
• Warehouse operations experience preferred, not required
• Ability to operate and utilize handheld inventory management scanner required
• Ability to operate computers with the Windows operating system
• Knowledge on aircraft/parts is a plus